USA Grappling is a 501c3 that governs the multiple disciplines of grappling sports and hosts the selection for Team USA Grappling to send to the UWW Worlds and Pan American Championships.
- Provide quality opportunities for members to achieve their full human and athletic potential in a safe and clean training environment.
- Promote, expand, organize, improve, regulate and popularize the sport of Grappling.
- Promote the physical and mental health of the athletes, the importance of youth development, fair competition, respect, equality, cooperation, and friendship.
- Organize the annual Pan American team trials and World Championship team trials for Gi and Nogi.
- Implement the World Anti-Doping Agency Code.
- Promote the educational and charitable aspects of the sport, improving cultural and sporting relationships between the grappling nations of the world.
- Pursuing International Olympic Committee sport recognition and admittance as a competing event of the Olympic Games, Paralympic Games, and Deaflympics.